Thursday, September 17, 2009

My New Shiny PC!

Sorry for the late post, I've been playing so many games since I upgraded my PC. Well maybe 'Upgraded' isn't really the right word, since the only thing left thats original is the case.

I've been having so much fun in Fallout 3, Street Fighter 4, and Batman: Arkham Asylum. But what really surprised me is how World of Warcraft looked! So THIS is what people are usually seeing when they see me cast spells? Kewl!

In other news, at the end of this week I'll be visiting GenCon to see what geek coventions that aren't Supanova look like. Apparently the guys from OzHadou have decided to put together a little tournament and casual SF4 play, so I might actually get some time to play the game competitively!

Speaking of Street Fighter 4, I've come to realise how closely it resembles SF2, the speed and many of the pokes are the same, links are almost essential to know, but I can understand why the game is as slow as it is. People complained about the speed, but when you are inputting Special Move Dash Cancels into Target Combos into Dash cancel Supers, things get very hectic.

Perhaps its just that I've played SF3 for so long, but I miss some of the familiar things from that game. But I do have to admit, it does look damn good.

1 comment:

  1. Screw Batman, there needs to be a game where you play from the Joker's perspective and get to kill innocent people while feeling up Harley all day.

    GenCon had more 50 year old virgins than Supanove.

    ReplyDelete